The California High School Open Track Meet was held April 15, where a number of Pintos and Lady Pintos were top finishers.
April 23, 2014
- Pintos pocket conference win against Indians 1 day, 20 hours ago
- Kramel leads Pintos at Southern Boone Classic 1 day, 20 hours ago
- Russellville places second at quad at Osage 1 day, 20 hours ago
- Sunday Night Thunder at Double-X Speedway May 4 1 day, 20 hours ago
- California hosts track meet April 15 1 day, 20 hours ago
- New California R-I School Board members sworn into office 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
- High Point R-III hosts Sock Hop for elementary students 1 week, 1 day ago
- CHS choir members state bound 3 weeks ago
- Spring play at California High School 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- California school proposes $4 million bond issue 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Lawmakers rewrite Missouri's criminal code 12 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Jamestown C-I Board meeting held March 13 14 hours, 53 minutes ago
- MCMC Grand Opening slated for Sunday 17 hours, 11 minutes ago
- California Man Wins $5,000 Lottery Prize 17 hours, 13 minutes ago
- Sunday ends display of Clarksburg at Historical Society Museum 17 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Moniteau County SWCD awards presented at annual dinner 1 week, 1 day ago
- Bond pharmacy celebrates 25 years of business 1 week, 1 day ago
- Dutch Bakery celebrates 27th anniversary in new building 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Sakelaris Ford sponsors Drive 4 UR School for FBLA 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Spotlights - Cal's Thriftway 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Governor will have 15 days to sign or veto the bill after he gets it early next week.
Coach E.H. Hirschvogel and Coach Brannon Bartlett gave a comprehensive presentation on the athletics program
There were five school board candidates vying for the three seats up for election, with one incumbent and four new candidates running.
The hours of operation are: Cargill Cares Food Pantry 1st, 2nd and 3rd Thursdays and Fridays 3-5 p.m. 3rd Saturday 9-11 a.m. Project Share Resale Shop Thursday and Friday, 10-3:30 p.m. Saturday 10-2 p.m. Telephone numbers: MCMC 796-6262, Project Share 796-1212.
Lucas Tiberghien of California wins a $5,000 prize
The Society’s Cultural Heritage Center is free to the public and open Sunday, April 27
The funds raised are designated for the building fund.
The board was reorganized with Greg Miller as president
City looks in to liability issues for sewer backup
The California Pinto baseball teams hosted Osage Thursday at the California Sports Complex, where the varsity pocketed a big 12-2 conference win against the Indians.
California freshman Dylan Kramel finished in the top 15 out of 85 participants to medal at the Southern Boone Classic April 16 at Eagle Knoll Golf Club, Ashland, leading the Pintos to a seventh place team finish out of 18 teams.
The Russellville High School boys' golf team participated in a quadrangular match against Osage, Crocker and New Bloomfield April 15 at Dogwood Hills Golf Resort, Osage Beach, where the Indians posted a team score of 240 to finish in second place.
With only two weeks until Sunday Night Thunder will rumble once again at the Double-X Speedway, California, the countdown is underway for local race fans.
8-year-old Eboni K. Coney-King has been located safe in the St. Louis area. An earlier Endangered Person Advisory for her has been canceled.
Reports broke Thursday afternoon current head coach Frank Haith was interested in the vacancy at University of Tulsa. At around 3 p.m., Haith was photographed at Columbia Memorial Airport leaving on a charter jet slated to go to Tulsa, Okla. The Tulsa job opened after the season when Danny Manning left to go to Wake Forest.
High Point eighth graders raise funds for trip and spring banquet
Upcoming events include grade-level Den meetings and the Family Picnic/May Pack meeting May 3. For more information call Cameron at 573-796-2979 or Brad at 573-338-2491.
It’s time to start spring cleaning. The city-wide spring clean up will be Friday, April 25, with the regular trash pickup.
High Point students enjoy old fashion fun