The annual Kiwanis and Boy Scout Pancake Breakfast was held Saturday, March 21, at the California Nutrition Center.
March 25, 2015
- Volkart earns honors at WWU 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Pintos reflect on achievements after district semifinal loss 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Lady Pintos fall short in districts, look toward promising future 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Panthers lose to Tuscumbia in district final 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Lady Eagles lose in district final 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- CHS National Honor Society doubles membership 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- New ag building dedicated at California High School 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Before and after school care needed in schools 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Three complete Missouri Option diploma requirements 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Open House scheduled for new ag building at CHS on Thursday 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Register now for the 11th Annual Mid-Mo Women in Agriculture Conference 1 day, 12 hours ago
- American Flamenco virtuoso Ronald Radford to perform at Finke Theatre 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Kiwanis and Boy Scout pancake breakfast was Saturday 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Hartzler listening post held Monday 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Healea granted Change of Venue in vehicular assault case 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Dr. Bohn named Fellow of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine 1 month ago
- Budget hearing held for Moniteau County 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Massengill receives Missouri Veterinary Medical Association 2015 Volunteerism Award 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Farmers need to watch markets carefully in 2015 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Auto dealers sue Revenue department over Tesla 'dealer' license 2 months ago
The 11th Annual Mid-Mo Women in Agriculture Conference will be held on Thursday, April 2, at California High School.
Saturday night, Twice Adopted straight from Branson to the Finke Theatre stage entertained a full house.
Austin Kramer visited California Tuesday, March 17, to conduct a listening post for Rep. Vicky Hartzler in the Wood Place Library, second floor.
In a hearing held by Judge Gary Oxenhandler, a Change of Venue from Boone County to Shelby County was granted Monday, March 23, for Moniteau County Prosecuting Attorney Shayne Healea.
Two young people received California High School diplomas as part of the Missouri Option Program at the regular California R-I School Board meeting Wednesday, March 18.
A dozen California High School students participated in the Mr. Pinto contest Monday, March 16, at the CHS auditorium.
A crowd of friends and family gathered Friday, March 20, for the grand opening and California Area Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting for the new offices of RE/MAX Property Solutions at 701 West Buchanan Street, Suite C, California.
A residence in the city about a half century old has been given new life with an updated exterior and an entirely new look inside with a more open living concept for Jason and Heather Borghardt.
An older home in California at the corner of South Oak Street and Kelly Street is currently a work in progress. A new metal roof is being installed over the older shingle roof. This new roof will extend the life of the roof, and of the home, many times over and will improve the appearance of the house and the neighborhood.
One of the first items on the list after deciding to start a new business is to find a suitable location, then making changes to send the appropriate message for the future customer. That is the formula followed for the new RE/MAX Property Solutions business recently opened in California by Shane and Shawna Dunnaway and Ron and Angie Rowles.
Epoxy Flooring, now recommended by Dutcher Paint and Carpet Company for certain locations, may be just the thing for some high traffic areas, since it offers resistance to moisture, chemicals and wear. Following the policy of having a sample installed of flooring possibilities which could be recommended, the new epoxy flooring has been installed in a heavy traffic area of the business on Thomas Street.
Story CD-p15-dw-grotjan-032515 InfoStoryElementsFilesVersions edit Headline 1 for files... Local artists exhibit at Runge
Moniteau County residents Lloyd and Ann Grotjan currently have an exhibit of photographic and ceramic art at the Runge Conservation Nature Center which will be there through the end of April.
A special luncheon, called a “100-man luncheon,” promoting recognition of males as role models was held Thursday, March 19, at Moniteau County Head Start, California.
Kenny Pessetto is the new manager of the California C&R Supermarket, working with a team consisting of Sara Wetzig - Assistant manager, Wes Mefford - meat manager, Joe Miller - produce manager, Cheri Gray - bakery / deli manager, and Angela Hill - scanning coordinator.
Audit report includes comments on conflicts of interest and campaign donations
Historical Society to host chili supper Saturday
During the March meeting of the Moniteau Christian Ministries Center, Inc. (MCMC), it was reported that planning for the community garden is going well.
The Moniteau County Historical Society announces a new combination service and fundraising project. “Decorate a Grave.”
Coming soon to the Historic Finke Theatre in downtown California - second annual “Finke Theatre Has Talent” contest – scheduled for May 1 and 2.