The California Kids Talent Show was held Tuesday, May 7, at the high school auditorium.
May 15, 2013
- Prairie Home's Huth advances to state track championships 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Pinto Basketball Clinic set for May 20-24 at CHS 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Russellville athletes advance to state track championships 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Lady Indians named to All-State Academic Team 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Pitch, Hit and Run Competition held 4 days, 2 hours ago
- CMS track team wraps up season with conference meet 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Lawmakers send school, public buildings security plans law to governor 1 day, 16 hours ago
- Threat of further filibuster kills transportation sales tax for session 1 day, 20 hours ago
- Benefit for Bob Propst Saturday 3 days, 22 hours ago
- Westbrooks-Taylor leaves High Point 4 days, 2 hours ago
- California High School FFA Banquet held 4 days, 2 hours ago
- Moniteau Care celebratesNational Nursing Home Week 4 days, 2 hours ago
- California Area Chamber of Commerce plans Golf Tournament 4 days, 2 hours ago
- USDA joined millions of Americans in celebrating National Agriculture Day 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Use Tax discussed at monthly Chamber meeting 2 months ago
- Mid-Mo board evaluates Critical Care Transport 2 months ago
- Co-Mo system unharmed by winter storm 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- Co-Mo looking for area’s future leaders 2 months, 4 weeks ago
With just 2 1/2 hours to spare before the Legislature's 6 p.m. deadline, the state Senate cast the final votes needed to send Gov. Jay Nixon a bill re-imposing closed-records status to security and emergency response plans for schools and other public buildings.
State Sen. Mike Kehoe reluctantly admitted defeat this morning on his proposal for a 10-year, one-cent sales tax to pay for transportation improvements.
More than 130 students affected
The California High School Class of 2013 holds Baccalaureate Service Wednesday
Eagles Hosting benefit for Bob Propst
Westbrooks-Taylor leaves High Point after 10 year tenure
The annual California FFA Banquet was held Thursday, April 25, in the California High School Commons, with students and adults recognized for achievements and assistance.
National Nursing Home Week celebrated at Moniteau Care Cener
Summer reading kicks-off at Moniteau County Library @ Wood Place
High Point R-III hosts spring concert
For the first time in more than a quarter century, a Co-Mo Electric Board of Director’s name is not going to be on the ballot when his term expires.
Baccalaureate held at RHS Sunday
Co-Mo Electric Cooperative next week officially begins construction of Phase 1 of a project that eventually will make fiber-to-the-home Internet, television and telephone available to all its members.
Due to weather, the Second Annual Relay For Life PAWS FOR A CURE, originally scheduled for May 4, was rescheduled for Saturday, May 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Proctor Park.
Prairie Home senior Trevor Huth and Jamestown freshman Mickayla Strother competed at the Class 1 Sectional Track Meet Saturday, May 11, at Boonville, where Huth finished in the top four of his event to earn All-District honors and advance to the Class 1 State Track and Field Championships May 17-18 at Dwight T. Reed Stadium, Jefferson City.
Alumni banquet scheduled
The California High School Pinto Basketball Clinic will be held May 20-24 for boys who will be in grades 5-12 in the upcoming school year (2013-14).
Golf Tournament on tap for June 12
The Moniteau County Alliance For Kids is preparing for the next school year as the current one comes to an end.