SWCD recognizes winners at annual dinner
April 16, 2014
- Source: Haith front-runner for Tulsa job 13 hours, 8 minutes ago
- Pintos finish third at Linn Invitational 1 day, 23 hours ago
- CHS JV track team competes at Osage Invitational 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Russellville defeats St. Elizabeth 9-3 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Eagles defeat Dragons 16-5 1 day, 23 hours ago
- High Point R-III hosts Sock Hop for elementary students 1 day, 23 hours ago
- CHS choir members state bound 2 weeks ago
- Spring play at California High School 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- California school proposes $4 million bond issue 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- Moniteau County farmer supports local FFA through America’s Farmers Grow Communities 2 weeks, 1 day ago
- JCPD cancels advisory after girl found safe 9 hours, 51 minutes ago
- High Point Eighth-Graders host fundraiser at Coats and Tails 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Scouts enjoy games at April Pack meeting 1 day, 23 hours ago
- United Methodist women sponsor book drive 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Family Fun Night held at High Point 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Moniteau County SWCD awards presented at annual dinner 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Bond pharmacy celebrates 25 years of business 1 day, 23 hours ago
- Dutch Bakery celebrates 27th anniversary in new building 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- Sakelaris Ford sponsors Drive 4 UR School for FBLA 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Spotlights - Cal's Thriftway 3 weeks, 1 day ago
8-year-old Eboni K. Coney-King has been located safe in the St. Louis area. An earlier Endangered Person Advisory for her has been canceled.
Reports broke Thursday afternoon current head coach Frank Haith was interested in the vacancy at University of Tulsa. At around 3 p.m., Haith was photographed at Columbia Memorial Airport leaving on a charter jet slated to go to Tulsa, Okla. The Tulsa job opened after the season when Danny Manning left to go to Wake Forest.
High Point eighth graders raise funds for trip and spring banquet
Upcoming events include grade-level Den meetings and the Family Picnic/May Pack meeting May 3. For more information call Cameron at 573-796-2979 or Brad at 573-338-2491.
It’s time to start spring cleaning. The city-wide spring clean up will be Friday, April 25, with the regular trash pickup.
High Point students enjoy old fashion fun
Family fun night at High Point R-III
CPI Fundraiser deemed a success
The California High School varsity track team competed at the Linn Invitational April 7, where the Pintos finished in third place.
The California High School junior varsity track team competed at the Osage Invitational for grades 9-10 April 8, where a total of eight teams participated.
The Russellville baseball teams hosted St. Elizabeth April 8, where the varsity Indians defeated the Hornets 9-3.
The Jamestown varsity baseball team traveled to Bunceton April 8, where the Eagles defeated the Dragons 16-5.
The Russellville varsity boys golf team participated in a match against Tipton Wednesday, April 9, at the Tipton Country Club, where the Indians captured a win with 218.
Bond Pharmacy celebrates 25 years
The California Pintos hosted Tipton April 7 at the California Sports Complex, where they defeated the Cardinals 15-10.
The California High School varsity boys golf team hosted Fatima April 7 at the California Country Club, followed by another home match April 8, against Boonville, where the Pintos ultimately captured a win at both.
The California Pintos traveled to Hallsville Tuesday afternoon where they suffered a 7-2 loss to the Indians.
The California varsity boys golf team hosted Boonville Tuesday afternoon, where the Pintos captured a win with 180. The Pirates finished with 183.
Moniteau Co. California R-1 Prop. CSI ($4M bond): Yes 1.044 (75.27%); No 343 (24.73%)