Annunciation Catholic Church Holds Fish Fry
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Annunciation Catholic Church was packed with members of the community for the Fish Fry held at the church Friday, April 1. Golden fried catfish, potatoes, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw and corn bread were served along with a variety of desserts at the second of three fish fries the Knights of Columbus Council 9271, along with the Sisters of Sodality and the parish youth will host. Cindy Tuttle is a member of the parish and Sisters of Sodality who attended the fish fry and said the fish fries are great ways for those who may or may not have been raised in the parish to connect in fellowship.
For more of this story check out the April 6 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- St. Michael's Knights of Columbus Host Second of Four Lenten Fish Fries
- Fish Fry Held at Annunciation Catholic Church
- Tipton Knights of Columbus Hold Annual Fish Fry
- Pictures of the Knights of Columbus Sausage and Pancake Breakfast
- Annunciation Ladies of Sodality Hold Fundraiser for Moniteau Christian Ministries Center