Main Street Baptist Church Goes to "Son Surf Beach Bash" during VBS
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Main Street Baptist Church, California, held their Vacation Bible School Aug. 7-11. The theme was "Son Surf Beach Bash." The church had an average attendance of 27 children during the VBS held at the church located at 303 West Main Street. Kim Johnson was the VBS director. For more information about Main Street Baptist Church, call 573-796-2354.
For more photos from the VBS check out the Aug. 17 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Main Street Baptist Church Soars Up High During "Sky" VBS
- California United Methodist Church Hits the Waves With "Sonsurf Beach Bash" VBS
- Friendship Bapitst Church Goes on Big Apple Adventure during VBS
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- Lupus Baptist Church Has "Beach Blast" at VBS
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting