George Shelley, Citizen of the Year
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
At the 2011 California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting/Dinner Jan. 29, George Shelley was presented with the Citizen of the Year Award. Shelley was honored for over 30 years of service to California through his roles with the VFW, Masonic Lodge, Eastern Star and the California School District as an English teacher and volunteer. Chamber President Bonnie George and Sally Vogel, who both shared personal stories of Shelley's service to them and their families, presented him with the award.
For more of this story check out the Feb. 9 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner/Meeting Held
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner Plans Finalize as Chamber Board Meets
- Chamber to host Annual Dinner
- Chamber of Commerce presents awards at annual dinner
- Sheriffs to be Honored at 2011 California Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner/Meeting
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting