California Democrat Community Calender February 16
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
• Moniteau R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 16, at the elementary school.
• Prescribed Burn and Woodland Workshop for Landowners, 6-9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 18, at City Hall.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 21, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California Progrees, Inc. (CPI) regular monthly board meeting, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22, at the City Hall community building.
• 2011 ACS Relay For Life of Moniteau County kick-off rally, 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22, at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, California.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association meeting, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 22, at Centennial Hall, Moniteau County Fairgrounds, California. RSVP at 573-796-3168 (California Veterinary Clinic).
• ACT Worksop for English/Reading portion of ACT Test, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 23, in the media room at California High School, instructed by Dana Barr.
• California Fire Department BBQ fundraiser for Sareena Roll, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, at the California Fire Station. Call 573-796-1987 for more information, or call Robert Pace at 573-680-6425, or Marty Ramsdell at 573-619-2695.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 28, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACS Relay for Life of Moniteau County committee and team captain meeting, at the Annunciation Catholic Church Basement, California. Committee meeting at 6 p.m.; team captain meeting at 7 p.m.
• ACT Workshop for Math/Science portion of the ACT Test, 5:45-7:45 p. m. Wednesday, March 9, in Amy Kuebler's room at California High School.
• Pickers and Grinners Jam Session, 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Thursday of each month at Centennial Hall, Fairgrounds, and 1-4 p.m. every Friday at the Sweet Buy and Buy.
• Zumba Classes, 6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the California Elementary School multi-purpose room. The cost is $5.