California Democrat Community Calender January 5
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
The California Democrat Community Calender for January 5.
• California Nutrition Center will host a ham and turkey dinner, 11a.m. - 1 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 9, at the California Nutrition Center. The cost is $7 in advance or $8 at the door.
• Annual California Boys and Girls Basketball Tournaments, Monday, Jan. 10, through Saturday, Jan. 15, at the California High School gymnasium.
• California Historical Society monthly meeting, 7:30 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, at the Cultural Heritage Center. This is a "Show and Tell" program where members bring in items of historical interest for display. Guests are welcome. For more information, call 573-796-3764.
• Moniteau County Crime Watch will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 11, at the Jamestown Community Building, Jamestown. Sgt. Clark of the Rural Crimes Task Force will speak. Refreshments will be provided.
• Mid-Mo Ambulance Board of Directors regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12, at the Tipton district office.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 10, at the Lutheran church basement.
• California Extensionettes monthly meeting, 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12, at Burgher Haus, California. Jan Spieler will be the hostess.
• California Area Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, at California City Hall.
• California Red Hat Planning Meeting, 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 13, at United Church of Christ, California.
• California Nutrition Center will host Sonny & Partly Cloudy, 7 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 15, at California Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Street. The cost is $5 at the door. Please bring finger foods.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 17, at the Lutheran church basement.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 19, at the California Elementary School.
• MRED annual meeting/banquet, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 19, at Co-Mo Electric meeting room. The cost is $12 per person, $20 per couple.
• Mid-Missouri Food Bank to distribute food, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 20, at the Eagles in downtown California.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 24, at the Lutheran church basement.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting