MoDOT and D.R.E.A.M. Representatives To Be Present at Aug. 9 Signage Meeting
Monday, July 25, 2011
Representatives from MoDOT along with Patrick Hanlon, senior project manager for PGAV Planners, who is helping coordinate the California Downtown Revitalization and Economic Assistance for Missouri (D.R.E.A.M.) Initiative, will be present at the next California Signage Meeting to be held Aug. 9, at 7 p.m. at the City Hall Community Room.
More like this story
- MoDOT, D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Present at California Signage Meeting
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Coordinator Patrick Hanlon Present for Signage Meeting
- Top Changes Needed on Highway 50 discussed at Third Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
- Patrick Hanlon Gives Update on California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative
- MoDOT drops plans to combine recreational signage
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting