Vacation Bible School held at Corticelli Baptist
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
A total of 55 children, ranging from toddlers to those entering sixth grade, attended the annual vacation bible school at Corticelli Baptist Church, Russellville, last week (July 17-21), where the theme was "Big Apple Adventure."
Each evening started with a meal provided for VBS participants. The children then made crafts, learned songs in music class and enjoyed bible study and recreational activities that included some water games, due to the extreme heat last week.
"We had a great group of kids who learned a lot," VBS Director Becky Houston said.
Sunday, during the morning church service at Corticelli Baptist, VBS attendees shared songs they learned. That evening, instead of the regular Sunday night service, family night was held, which included a meal and a special program presented by the bible school particpants.
For more photos check out the July 27 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- St. Paul's Lutheran hosts Vacation Bible School
- Mount Pleasant Baptist Church Goes to New York for Big Apple Adventure
- Friendship Bapitst Church Goes on Big Apple Adventure during VBS
- Big Apple Adventure Vacation Bible School Held at Oakland Bapitst Church
- New Hope Baptist Church Goes to New York for Big Apple Adventure