California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Shelly Hampton, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, March 10, at City Hall and welcomed everyone in attendance.
Dolores Burger made a motion to accept the minutes from the Feb. 10, meeting. Charlie Roll seconded and the motion carried.
Norris Gerhart made a motion to accept the treasurer's report as presented. Bonnie George seconded and motion carried. Chamber Treasurer Melissa Bonecutter reported the bid for the CD for $40,000 was given to Peoples Bank of Moniteau County at a rate of one percent for six months. Bonecutter also reported an audit of the treasurer's records for 2010 was conducted and no discrepancies were found.
For more of this story check out the March 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
- California Area Chamber of Commerce meets and discusses future events
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting