First Meeting Held Over Signage on New Highway 50
Friday, May 20, 2011
The first of what will be several meetings discussing getting appropriate signage on the new Highway 50 was held Thursday, May 19, at City Hall. The meeting was called by the California Area Chamber of Commerce. The facilitator was Norris Gerhart and notes were taken by Diane Eulinger. There were 11 people present at the meeting including Gerhart, Diane and Gene Eulinger, Tom Winters, Shelly Hampton, Charlie Roll, Charlie Rackers, Brad Baer, Ann Perry and Janet Gerhart.
After a slideshow presented by Diane Eulinger on various types of city signs, the floor was open for suggestions on what signage to try and get on the highway. Many ideas were brought forth on improving signage on the new highway.
The next meeting about signage has been scheduled for June 2, 7 p.m. at City Hall. The goal of those whom attended the meeting in between is to take pictures of what is on the highway and making a list of what they need on the highway.
For more of this story check out the May 25 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Top Changes Needed on Highway 50 discussed at Third Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
- Second Signage Meeting Held at California City Hall
- California D.R.E.A.M. Initiative Coordinator Patrick Hanlon Present for Signage Meeting
- Festival follow-up meeting scheduled
- California Area Chamber of Commerce prepares for annual dinner
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting