California Democrat Community Calender October 19
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. today (Wednesday) Oct. 19, at the high school.
• Moniteau County Cattleman's Association Dinner Meeting, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25, at Centennial Hall at the fairgrounds, California. The cost to attend is $7. Those who R.S.V.P. at the California Veterinary Clinic at 573-796-3168 will get a $1 discount.
• California Nutrition Center Fish Fry, 4:30-7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 22, at the Nutrition Center, 107 W. Versailles Ave., Adults are $8 in advance and $9 at the door.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 24, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACT Workshop, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26, in Room 116 at California High School. This workshop is for the English/Reading section of the ACT Test, instructed by CHS teacher Dana Barr.
• 27th Annual Moniteau County Ducks Unlimited Banquet and Auction, 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 27, doors open at 5:30; dinner at 7 p.m. and auction at 8 p.m. at the Tipton Knights of Columbus Hall. For tickets contact John Overbey, 796-4711, Bob Call, 584-9611 or Tony Abbott at 690-1127.
• Benefit golf tournament for Mike and Vicky King at Redfield Golf and Country Club, Eugene, on Saturday, Oct. 29. Tee-off at Noon. Mike, teacher at Eugene, has been diagnosed with Stage IV non-small cell lung cancer lung cancer. For more information, contact Pam Green at 573-796-0282.
• New Beginnings Fall Festival, 3-6 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 29 at the Family Worship Center, 204 N. Oak Street, California. Trunk-or-Treat, free chili, hotdogs, chips and soda. For more information call 573-418-0385. Free fun for the family.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Oct. 31, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau Co. Cattleman's Association annual steak dinner, live auction for scholarship fund, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 8, at Centennial Hall at the fairgrounds, California. The cost to attend is $7 at the door. Those who R.S.V.P. at the California Veterinary Clinic at 573-796-3168 will get a $1 discount.
• California Reds Red Hat Society Chapter #35155 members to attend Finke Theatre in California to view "Ivory and Gold", 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 12. Reservations are required in advance for $10. Call Vi Bolin at 573-796-2940.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting