Surveying for storm sewer work
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
California storm sewer upgrades will begin near the Post Office, go north to the corner of the Finke Theatre, then west to Oak Street. The route will take the storm water north west to streams in that area.
More like this story
- Sewer Phase II done, Phase III to begin
- Engineering project updates provided to city council
- City of California Board of Aldermen approves July 4 parade route
- Preparation stages of Sunrise Beach and Rocky Mount sewer projects nearing completion
- New Bloomfield aldermen briefed on street, stormwater improvements
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting