California Democrat Community Calender Jan. 4
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
• California Nutrition Center to host John Cecilia and His "Country Ordaras" , 7 p.m. - 10 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 7, at the Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave. Admission is $5. Please bring finger foods. Open to the public.
• Annunciation Knights of Columbus Breakfast, 8 -11:30 a.m., Sunday, Jan. 8, All you can eat sausage and pancakes, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, coffee and juice.
• California Nutrition Center to host a Ham and Turkey Dinner, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 8, at the Nutrition Center, 107 West Versailles Ave. Adults are $8 in advance and $9 at the door. Open to the public.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 9, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• Moniteau County Crime Watch monthly board meeting, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the 911 Center. Quarterly planning meeting.
• Mid-Mo Ambulance Board of Directors regular monthly meeting, 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 11, at the Tipton District office.
• California Chamber Board meeting, 8 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, California City Hall meeting room.
• California Reds planning meeting and lunch, 9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, at Nic Nac Cafe. For more information contact Dorothy Hise, 796-2776 or Vi Bolin, 796-2940.
• Jamestown Style Family Feud Fundraiser, 7 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 14, at the Jamestown Community Building. Free will donations to the Community Mission Trip.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 16, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• California R-I School Board regular monthly meeting, 6 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 18, at the high school library.
• The Woods Place Library board monthly meeting, 3:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 19, in the Bolinger Room at the library.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 23, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• ACT Workshop, 5:45-7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 25, in Room 116 at California High School. This workshop is for the English/Reading portion of the ACT Test, instructed by Dana Barr. For more information, call CHS teacher Peggy Huhmann or Barr at 573-796-4911.
• Kiwanis Club of California meeting, 6 p.m. Monday, Jan. 30, at the Lutheran Church basement.
• MRED annual dinner meeting, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 16, at the California Eagles Club.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting