Local community health center to expand
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
The range of services is soon to be expanded at the local Community Health Clinic, located at 104 N. Gerhart Road, California.
On Wednesday, June 20, an announcement was made of a $650,000 grant to be used to build a new center in Moniteau County.
At the special meeting, Jay Angoff, regional director of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, made the announcement after his introduction by Moniteau County Assessor Darrel King.
For more of this story check out the June 27 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Clinic awarded grant to provide services in Morgan Co.
- Melissa Hentges sworn in as assessor
- Moniteau County Assessor Reminds County Taxpayers to Return Personal Property Assessment Forms
- Receptions for retiring county assessor
- Assessor reminds county taxpayers to return personal property assessment forms
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting