Excel Metal Roofing L.L.C. Grows Through Quality Work
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Jonathan Leinbach started Excel Metal Roofing L.L.C. in 2000. Later that year he asked his brother James to become a partner. Together their partnership has gone from just having a nail pouch and doing jobs for neighbors to a full fledged business which serves metal roofing and vinyl siding and windows needs.
"We carry pretty much everything related to metal roofing," James said. "We do build vinyl windows and manufacture those in house. We sell soffit and fascia materials, vinyl siding and all components for that. We manufacture our own trim for the metal roofs. We do on site roll forming for the metal roofing. If someone is a contractor or do it yourselfer we form the panels for them on site, custom make everything for their roof and we also have crew available to install."
For more of this story check out the March 21 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- First Aid to Your Home Column: Protect your home's exterior by using a qualified installer
- The Lake’s top businesses showcase their best wares at EXPO 2013
- Around the Lake: EXPO 2013 – 34th Annual Products and Services show quickly approaching
- First Aid to Your Home Column: The quality of the installation is key
- Mom and Pop Stores: How Do The Succesful Ones Survive?
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting