Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Held for Russellville Track
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Residents of Russellville, members of the Cole R-I School District Board of Education, faculty, staff, students and members of the Jefferson City Chamber of Commerce were present Tuesday, March 20, as the new Russellville Track and Field project was opened after a ribbon cutting ceremony. Later a high school track and field competition was held. The Chamber provided a blue ribbon and ceremonial scissors for the event. Cole R-I School District Jerry Hobbs said those present included Russellville Mayor Ritchie Jenkins, City Administrator Karen Platter, Judy Price and other Community Bank of Russellville employees, retired teacher Beverly Meyer, Marvin and Sonny Jungmeyer (Jungmeyer Lumber) along with members of the School Board, coaches and members of the high school and middle school track and field teams.
For more of this story check out the March 28 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- Russellville School Board Breaks Ground on New Track/Parking Lot Project
- Russellville board updated on track project
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Holds Ribbon Cutting as Moniteau County SB40 Board Has Open House for Renovated Learning and Vocation Center
- Russellville school sending team to lake conference
- School district to drop one bus route
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting