Chamber plans informational meetings for area businesses
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Norris Gerhart, Chamber Board president, called to order the California Area Chamber of Commerce Board meeting held Thursday, May 10.
After review, Shelly Hampton made a motion to accept the minutes from the April 12, meeting. Marla Wright seconded and the motion carried.
During the treasurer's report, Melissa Bonecutter, Chamber Board treasurer, reported a proposal from Show Me Computer Services which would allow Executive Secretary Diane Eulinger to change all text, graphics, and add/delete pages on the Chamber’s web site. A one-time fee of $200 would allow this website redesign with administrator updating. Bonecutter recommended the monies for this come out of the Ham and Turkey budget. On a motion by Wright and second by Charlie Roll, this proposal was accepted and the motion carried.
For more of this story check out the May 16 issue of the California Democrat.
More like this story
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Summer Plans
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Invests Monies in CDs
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Meets and Discusses Recent Event Successes
- California Area Chamber of Commerce Discusses Christmas California Style at November Meeting
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting