Eagles Club has Alzheimer's fundraiser
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
The California Eagles Club held a fundraiser for Alzheimer's on Friday, May 20, serving up barbecued steak, baked potato and dessert. A bake sale and a 50-50 drawing added to the funds gained for the worthy cause. Dale Francis donated the steaks for the event.
Teresa Kinder and her daughter Marisa Mitchell are advocates for the cause since Teresa's son Shawn has been diagnosed with Early Onset Alzheimer's.
Alzheimer's has been found in connection with several other conditions and those suffering from it often require special care.
More like this story
- Cattleman's Steak Dinner Held at Centennial Hall
- Benefit Dinner/Auction Held for David Miller at Bolinger Farm
- Shooters Club has dinner on National Hunting and Fishing Day
- Annual California Pinto Quarterback Club Barbecue set for Aug. 21
- California Pinto Quarterback Club Barbecue held Sunday, August 19
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting