Knights of Columbus Breakfast Sunday
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
California The Knights of Columbus Council #9271 will host a breakfast of rope sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, orange juice and coffee 8-11:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 20, at the Annunciation Church hall on Mill Street, California. Everyone is welcome to attend.
More like this story
- Pictures of the Knights of Columbus Sausage and Pancake Breakfast
- California Democrat Community Calender February 2
- Knights of Columbus to host Free Throw Championship Saturday at California Middle School
- St. Michael's Knights of Columbus Host Second of Four Lenten Fish Fries
- California Democrat Community Calender Feb. 1
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting